Wednesday, February 19, 2014

i have a custody order that states parties shall communicate every monday to discuss next weeks visitation and me and my ex havent been call...

Question

i have a custody order that states parties shall communicate every monday to discuss next weeks visitation and me and my ex havent been calling each other and shes saying she can legally keep my daughter from me and has been doing so, is she right? i have had issues in the past with her harassi ng me and just wanna see my daughter ive evn offered open communication through e mail so there are no harassment issues and she refuses



Answer

The first thing I suggest, you do, is start following the court order. Start attempting to communicate with her every Monday. As you are trying to communicate with her, also file a motion to modify the existing court order. You need an order that does not require this weekly communication. So get a regular schedule in place that does not change. Your reason should be the current arrangement is not working. If she makes it impossible to communicate with her use that as evidence to back up your claim that the current custody arrangement is not working.

You need an attorney. If you would like to contact our office feel free to do so through our web site at www.brianmcginitylaw.com .

Good luck



No comments:

Post a Comment