Monday, February 24, 2014

Child protective services team failed to protect my son. I had to report them. my son is still being abuse and cpis has taken abusers side. ...

Question

Child protective services team failed to protect my son. I had to report them. my son is still being abuse and cpis has taken abusers side. cpis could not finish to fabricate anything to remove my son from my house, so they appeared in court for the 3rd time to give their testimony full of unsubstantiated accusations with tremendous weight, which ended having the judge issuing an order to stop my visitation rights. What laws are these investigators breaking? I am pro-se and the judge ask me to give him a legal reason why he should not consider their testimony. Is obstruction of justice a reason? is perjury a legal reason? fabrication of evidence a reason? what laws play a role here and where may I read and learn more about them? tanks so much



Answer

If the child protective services have made a report to the judge - where was the report from the Guardian ad Litem. I suggest you have the court appoint a Guardian ad Litem for your child so that the history of the where the child lives, playmates, school, etc. can be investigated. As to a legal reason - you are out of luck - you need to have a child psychologist also put in place for your child. You have left off the age and so I am not sure what else I could suggest to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment