Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My name is Michelle Harrison I am Wanda Quaglia's sister. I have tried to contact you by phone with no luck. I just wanted to give you some ...

Question

My name is Michelle Harrison I am Wanda Quaglia's sister. I have tried to contact you by phone with no luck. I just wanted to give you some background on my sister's situation so you can have something to work with. This is just a BRIEF overview of the situation.

As you know she is in tarrant county due to a parole violation for not taking her medication. First I would like to say she has never been properly medicated through the prison system for the last year she has been there. And she is wrongly in prison in the first place.

My sister has been disabled since she was in her twenties due to bipolar and schitzophrenia and has been on diablility since then, Also in her thirties she was beaten raped and almost died in 2004. After being in a coma for over 6 months with a feeding tube, she had to learn how to walk, talk and learn basic functions all over again with permanent brian damage to her frontal lobes which affects her desision making,memory and balance.

Considering she is in jail for DUI incidents is crazy since even sober she could not pass a sobriety test. Sharon Wilson gave her the choice between hospital or 8 years in prison last year and her not on meds told her F you so she gave her prison + 2 years for the F you, which if someone is mentally ill why would you give them a choice? I think that is a horrible desision made by anyone much less a judge.

But here we are stuck in the legal system with her instead of a hospital. She is sitting in there deteriorating mentally and physicaly which is not right. She has been committed several times against her will by myself and my mother and Father and through Trinity springs after being admitted to JPS several times.

I hope and pray you can help me get my sister where she needs to be which is in a hospital not prison. Please contact me and let me know what I need to do.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, Please contact me as soon as possible.

Michelle Harrison

405-757-8999



Answer

You need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to attack your sister's incarceration.

It sounds like she should have been evaluated to determine whether or not she was competent to stand trial before she faced a judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment